Wednesday, September 6, 2023

Shinobi Sniper Training part 3

Shinobi Sniper Training it take me time learning many thing in my training it not all about the gun it about your self and can you do the trainng and why you want to do it I got bulldog.357 and why I got it short story here it is I want MP5 22long 1022 but the Gun banned of 2015 hit hard caueing lot own a gun nearly impossble to own one asult gun banned is still on anit gunner and anit second amendment right cry for more destorty of the constitution.... Fast track to 2023 I did all test for now but everything is big test even training covid 19 hit and my girlfriend broke her anckle that set off events that hulted my training as world still move around me time grew short even the event of two year past still not recover globly and war might be apoun us and I took my training beyound the nexts level it Septmenber and summber is over i have pick a day to Train one not to hot or not to raining or cold! I am still do kinhorn unarmed combat tiejutsu but hojutsu all part of an shinobi training as it is for samurai but this modern time I am shinobi no matter what world said but part of the training is fire arms training Yes Fire arms or tactical training don't think second Amendement guy are crazy it not true with out our rights we doomed becaues other country will bull Amreica in to war we do not wont how this have do with sniper training will learning the training help in war time event that might happen in few yaers you have know your self be for you know your gun..

No comments:

Post a Comment